Sunday, September 07, 2008

Special Announcement: Newspaper Boycott! LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN!

"RENEWING THE AMERICAN DREAM"


I am calling for all Americans to boycott Liberal Newspapers throughout the country for one week, starting September 14th and ending September 21st.

As long as they remain pro-abortion,pro-gay, anti-family advocates, let's abort them from our households and workplaces!

LET'S SHUT THEM DOWN!

(For those of us who feel they would die a thousands deaths going through withdrawl, let me remind you that we have the internet from which to glean our news...)

http://chrisdickson.blogspot.com/2005/07/radio-talk-show-hosts-hold-gannett.html

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger GrannyGrump said...

I haven't bought a newspaper since ... Um.... I worked prepress at a small one back in 2000, and I'd just read it as I pasted it up. I might have bought one or two since then so I could read the Help Wanted ads. But I'd say that in the past ten years I've probably bought fewer than a dozen newspapers.

Oh wait! I just remembered! I did buy the Korea Times and the Korea Herald about once a month when I was living in Incheon in 2002 and 2003. I wanted the TV listings and upcoming cultural events and such. And the crossword puzzles.

September 07, 2008 4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home