Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Bill Bennett Fundraiser For Dan Coats


Dear Fellow Hoosier:

Like you, over the past year I have grown increasingly
frustrated and alarmed by the dangerous path the
Democrats are taking us down.This national emergency
is something I've never seen before and never thought
would happen to America.

President Obama and his allies in Congress have the
wrong priorities and are forcing an extreme left liberal
agenda on the country. I share your deep concern about
what's happening to our country and the legacy we're
going to leave for our children and our grandchildren
if we don't stand up now and fight back hard. That's
why I'm running for the United States Senate.

But I cannot do it alone; I need your support and am
asking you to join me for a fund raiser with special
guest

Dr. Bill Bennett
on
Wednesday, March 24th
at
6:00 p.m.
in
Carmel, Indiana.

If you are unable to attend, but would like to
support my campaign and receive updates, please
visit my website at www.coatsforindiana.com.

Getting our country back on track and getting
Hoosiers back to work will take more than just saying
"NO!" to what the Democrats are doing; although it is
never wrong to say no to a bad idea. We also need to
explain how we would fix things when we earn that
leadership role again.

This year, we will give voters a choice between the
new status quo of runaway spending and skyrocketing
debt on one hand -- and someone committed to making
the difficult decisions necessary to stop the
bleeding and set a course for recovery from this
extreme liberalism.

I ask for your support. If we work together, we
prevail. Bill Bennett and I look forward to seeing
you on Wednesday, March 24 in Carmel!

Thank you,

Dan Coats


P.S.

Please visit my website at www.coatsforindiana.com
to sign up for updates and to learn more about my
reception with special guest Dr. Bill Bennett on
March 24th.


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home